Monday 18 February 2013

mini fashion and beauty haul - february 2013.

I went shopping yesterday in Pull & Bear and got a few tops from their sale. Usually, their clothes are pretty overpriced but in the sale you can get them at a bargain! And then today, I just popped out to Sainsbury's and got a couple of beauty stuff.

red peplum top: was £17.99, now £5.99

grey heart fringed top: was £17.99, now £5.99

black beaded shoulder top: was £19.99, now £9.99

Apart from the black top, these clothes had been reduced several times. The red one was reduced from £17.99 to £9.99 and then to £7.99 and finally to £5.99 so it was a huge bargain! All of these tops are still in the shop but in different sizes as most of them were in large-extra large but I managed to grab these in size small even though they are still slightly baggy on me.

Then I went to Sainsbury's today to get some shampoo but I got a couple of other stuff in offer.

dove intensive repair shampoo: £1.54 (on offer - save 1/3)
original source vanilla milk and raspberry shower gel: on offer - 2 for £3 
original source lemon and tea tree shower gel: on offer - 2 for £3

I really only needed shampoo but since Original Source was on offer, I decided, hey why not? I'm excited to try all 3 of these out as I've only ever tried the Dove Daily Care shampoo and the Original Source Lime Shower Gel (review here).

Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...