Sunday 17 February 2013

original source lime shower gel review.



This shower gel had been lurking at the back of the cabinet in the bathroom for ages now and only in December had I reached back and began to use it again. I had no clue why I stopped using it but I've fallen in love with it all over again. It has a very refreshing and zingy smell and for it's price (£2.30), it's an absolute bargain!

As with all Original Source products, it smells and feels good. It makes your skin feel soft and smell great. Despite being quite zingy when you squeeze it out, after you come out of the shower, it smells a lot more subtle which is great if you don't want to be a walking lime.

I'll definitely be repurchasing this but I want to try out some other scents. What are you favourites?
Kayla x


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...