Thursday 28 February 2013

february favourites.


~ Original Source Vanilla Milk and Raspberry Shower Gel - I'm literally in love with this. I only just recently bought it but it smells so nice. I have no idea what vanilla milk smells like but this smells so sweet and sugary and it reminds me of a sweet I used to eat when I was younger (can't remember the name but it was tasty I assume!). 

~ The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - I read this about a year ago but I decided to re-read it again this month. Although I knew what was going to happen, it felt just like the first time. I definitely recommend this to absolutely everyone and I'll be sure to do a review of this soon.

~ Witch Blemish Stick - Okay, I'll be honest. I've only had this for probably a week so it hasn't exactly been a whole monthly favourite but oh my, it's amazing. It's in a stick form, a bit like a Chapstick but wider, and you dab it on your skin. I've found that when it dries on your skin, it becomes flaky so to avoid this, I just use my finger to 'blend and mix' into my skin further.

As usual, this post is super short. I'm starting to find that as I write these posts I actually start to forget what I've been loving, oops!
Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...