Friday 2 November 2012

naked renew strengthening shampoo review.


£3.98 (250ml) from nakedbodycare.co.uk

Firstly, the Naked body and haircare ranges are pretty unknown on the internet. I have never heard anyone talk about it except missbudgetbeauty, even then I've only heard her mention it once but I could be mistaken. Naked is an awesome range that I discovered quite recently. The first product I used from them was an Anti-Dandruff shampoo, which is great, but this Strengthening shampoo is even better!

The best thing about this brand is that it is au naturale and has no sulphates, no animal testing and 97% natural ingredients. This shampoo is actually aimed at weak, brittle and mature hair but I have none of those things but it still makes my hair feel gorgeous.

After washing your hair, it makes it feel super soft and hydrated. It also cleanses your hair well as sometimes you can rub your hair in the shower and it will make a small squeak! The only bad thing I could ever say about this is the smell. I'm not a fan of the sweet, almost sugary smell but hey, I could put up with it. 

Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...