Monday 5 November 2012

my top 3 face masks.

Face masks are great pampering treatments for your skin once and week and here are my top 3!


1. Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask (£10 from the body shop) - This is definitely quite a pricey mask as it costs £10 but it is definitely worth it, trust me. This cooling face mask, with tea tree oil, is aimed to get rid of blemishes and it feels amazing on the skin. You leave this on for 10-15 minutes, I usually wait 15 minutes, and when you wash it off, you're left with soft skin. This mask doesn't dry or tighten your skin, but it does leave it feeling slightly tight but as soon as you wash it off, that feeling disappears immediately. It's an absolute dream to wash off as it feels really creamy. The only thing I dislike about this mask, as well as the entire tea tree range, is the smell. It does smell terrible, in my opinion, but after you wash it off, you can't even smell it anymore.

2. Garnier Pure 3-in-1 Wash, Scrub and Mask (£5.99 from boots) - This mask is a great alternative to the body shop one, especially if you don't want to splash out £10. This £5.99 mask is an absolute bargain as it is an multipurpose product, however I have only used it as a mask. You only have to leave this on for 3 minutes but it does make your skin feel tight. As soon as you wash it off, you're left with gorgeous skin and the microbeads in it exfoliates your skin at the same time. The only thing I dislike about this product is the microbeads as it can be hell to wash them all off, but it's totally worth it.

3. Ayuuri Ayurvedi Purifying Sandalwood Face Mask (£5.95 from ayuuri.co.uk) - The best thing about this mask is that most of the ingredients are natural, so you know that you're not pilling on loads of chemicals on your face. I don't know a lot about this brand but this mask really smoothens your skin. Like the body shop mask, you leave this on for 10-15 minutes and wash it off. Again, the only thing I dislike is the smell, I guess I have a sensitive nose!

I hope you found this useful!
Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...