Saturday 27 October 2012

october favourites.




~ American Apparel - I know this is a bit odd to put as a favourite but I've really been loving their clothes this month and hopefully, some time next week, I'll be able to go to their store in central London and pick up a few clothes.

~ Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran // Everything Has Changed - I adore this song and as a huge fan of Ed, I've been waiting to hear it for ages now and it has definitely lived up to my expectations.

~ Teen Angst...Naaah by Ned Vizzini - you may have seen this a couple times in my 'What I'm Loving This Week' posts and it is a hilarious autobiography by the charming man himself. It's a funny account of his teenage years and I half wish that I read this before I started secondary school, it definitely would've given me a couple tips!

~ Ed Sheeran - I've loved the great man himself for many years now but on October 14th, I went to his gig in Hammersmith Apollo, London. If I can, I'll try to put up some pictures and videos from the night but oh my, it was insanely amazing. He had 3 support acts but my favourite was a gorgeous guy called Passenger, (real name is Mike) and he is a beautiful singer. Also, I managed to get a cheeky last minute picture with Mike!

~ Garnier 7 Day Body Lotion (Aloe Vera) - This body lotion is literally the best lotion I've ever used. It absorbs quickly and keeps dry skin at bay. I might do an in-depth review of this, let me know!

I hope you liked this!
Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...