Monday 15 October 2012

dove go fresh pomegranate body wash review.

£2.40 from boots

I bought this body wash really only because I ran out of my other one. Before this, I had never used a body wash by Dove but I had high hopes after using their shampoo and conditioner (which are amazing). In boots, I saw a row of Dove body washes and picked up the one which smelt the nice, which was incidently this one that smells of pomegranates and lemon verbena. 

For £2.40, this is an absolute bargain. It smells amazing in the bottle but the only bad thing is that it actually doesn't smell as nice when it's on the skin. Thankfully it's not overpowering so you'll only smell it if you take a cheeky whiff of your arm.

This is by far, the best body wash I have ever tried. When I came out the shower, my skin felt so soft & hydrated. You know that really soft and smooth feeling you get after shaving your legs. this is just how it feels. The other downside of this is that it doesn't last. I went to bed with soft legs and woke up with half dry legs all over again. I do think this is really amazing and when this finishes, I'll definitely be buying another one, maybe a different scent though.

Kayla x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...